Do you and your significant other have any plans to settle down in New Zealand? I want to congratulate you on taking the first move towards an exciting new experience. But before you start packing your things and saying goodbye to your former life, there is one very important thing you need to take care of, and that is to apply for a Partner Visa in NZ. Through the use of this visa, the de facto companions or spouses of New Zealand's citizens or permanent residents are granted the ability to live and work in the country. But there's no need to worry because we've got you protected!

partner visa for New Zealand, here are some suggestions

Breaking Down the Skilled Migrant Category Point System

The Skilled Migrant Category in NZ most popular immigration route for skilled employees looking to settle permanently in the country. Applicants who have experience and qualifications that are a good match for New Zealand's talent shortages are rewarded with points under the SMC points system.

To be eligible for the SMC, you must:

- Be aged 55 or under

- Have at least NZ$50,000 to invest in New Zealand

- Meet health and character requirements

- Be proficient in English

- Score at least 100 points on the points test.

Your age, work history, level of education, and whether or not your profession is listed on one of New Zealand's skill shortage lists all have an impact on how many points you earn. You might be qualified for an extra point bonus if you already have an employment offer from a New Zealand-based business.

The SMC point system is intended to focus on professions and skills that are in great demand. You might be able to apply for the Talent (Accredited Employers) work visa instead if your profession is not on the shortage list but you feel you have the knowledge and expertise that New Zealand requires.

conditions you need to satisfy after you receive your Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa?

After you receive your skilled migrant category resident visa, you will need to:

-Check that you are in possession of your current identification. You have three months from the day your visa was granted to enter New Zealand after that visa becomes invalid.

-Observe the necessary standards for wellness. If you are aged 11 years or older and have spent more than 12 months in a row in a country where tuberculosis is prevalent, you will be required to provide a chest x-ray certificate. A medical examination of some kind might be necessary for you as well.

-Meet character prerequisites. To visit New Zealand, you need to demonstrate that you have a positive reputation. This indicates that you have not been found guilty of any significant crimes and that you are likely to comply with New Zealand's legal system and respect the rights of others.

-Make sure you have enough money saved up to sustain yourself and your family once you get to New Zealand. You will be required to provide evidence that you have an annual income of at least New Zealand $ 15,000 for every member of your family who is applying for a visa alongside you (including yourself).

-You should either have a work offer in hand or a strategy for finding one. You are required to provide evidence that you either have an offer of skilled employment or a job search plan demonstrating how you intend to obtain employment in New Zealand. If you do not have either of these, you will not be granted residency in New Zealand.

Accredited Employer Work Visa resources

To help employers understand their responsibilities under the Accredited Employer Work Visa, there are many tools available. An employer checklist, fact sheet, and online application form are just a few of the tools the Department of Immigration and Border Protection has accessible online.

An employer accreditation kit and an online application form are just two of the tools that the New Zealand Immigration Service has accessible for businesses.

On its website, new Zealand's Chamber of Commerce and Industry outlines the many advantages that come with becoming an accredited workplace.

Last but not least, if you need any assistance with the Accredited Employer Work Visa, there are a variety of professional organisations, such as immigration attorneys and accountants, that can assist you.